Comprehensive Health Care for Children in Western Palm Beach County
At Wellington Pediatrics, Dr. Michael Bruck and Dr. Amy Aqua are dedicated to providing the best possible care for your child. Our practice offers comprehensive, compassionate health care for children in western Palm Beach County from birth through high school graduation. We provide infant care for the smallest of preemies to adolescent care for teenagers. Our on-site lab allows us to test for strep throat and flu while you wait, and we can also perform basic blood work and urinalysis.
If you’re expecting, we offer free parent-to-be consultations. Just give us a call and we will be happy to schedule a visit with Dr. Bruck or Dr. Aqua, who will meet with you one-on-one and answer any questions you have. We are always excited and honored to welcome brand new little ones to our practice!
Services for our young patients include:
- Well-child visits
- School and sports physicals
- Behavioral health screening for ages 11 and up
Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic pediatric conditions
- Earaches and ear infections
- Stomach aches and stomach flu
- Sore throat, coughs, and colds
- Asthma and allergies
- ADD and ADHD
- Diarrhea and nausea
- Strep throat
- GERD (reflux)
- Type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Sprains and simple fractures
- Cuts and stitches
Newborn care at the hospital and in the office
- Our doctors perform all newborn hospital visits personally (no unfamiliar hospitalists).
Same-day sick appointments
- We offer same-day and evening appointments for our sick patients.
- Allergy skin testing/immunotherapy at our allergy clinic on Tuesdays
- Ear piercing
- Eye exams
- Hearing evaluation
- Strep test
- Flu test
- Basic blood work
- Nebulizer treatment
- Parent immunizations
With same-day sick appointments and thorough physicals and well-visits, our focus is always on ensuring optimal health for your child. Call Wellington Pediatrics for an appointment today at (561) 791-1935 or use our secure online appointment request form.